Payments of Fines and Fixed Penalties
Payment of Fines and fixed penalties can be made at either:
- the public counter in the Isle of Man Courts of Justice building; or
- at any of the 25 Post Offices on the Isle of Man.
Persons wishing to pay their fixed penalties at a Post Office will, however, need to ensure that they have key information relevant to the fixed penalty ticket to be paid, including:
- Fixed Penalty Ticket number & date issued;
- Car registration number;
- Name of the registered owner of the vehicle; and
- Registered owner's address
Visitors to the public counter are required to go through security screening upon entry to the courthouse building.
The opening hours for the public counter are:
- 9:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday; and
- 9:30am to 4.00pm on Friday
The public counter also provides a telephone payment service through a dedicated payments line:
(+44) 01624 686423
During busy periods in the court office, customers using this telephone payments service may be asked to leave a voice mail message requesting a call back to enable a telephone payment to take place.
Callers should have their debit card or credit card to hand and details of the fixed penalty or fine reference available but should not leave these details on the voicemail message system.
Customers should note that a 2% charge is added when paying by credit card.